The Blu Dot Hybrid Mattress - Plush
Wake up because you want to.Mattress shopping is a chore. Falling asleep and waking rested should not be. Conceived with the same thought and design consideration that goes into every Blu Dot product, all our mattresses are made in the USA using CertiPUR certified materials. Blah, blah, blah….we hope this puts you to sleep. Available in plush or firm.
• Hybrid Mattress combines foam and an innerspring system
• 11" Hybrid constructed from 2" Serene gel-infused foam, 2" Super firm polyfoam, 6" Quantum coil innerspring and 1" Super firm polyfoam base
• Smooth top panel
• Plush sit
• Open cell structure foam allows for ample airflow keeping you cool
• Foam is CertiPUR® certified; Low VOC and made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP
• Mattresses are compact-boxed, so no delivery appointment necessary
• Single sided design and construction means no mattress flipping necessary
• Compatible with box spring foundation, platform bed, slats or adjustable base
• Made in USA
• Shop all mattresses here. Compare all mattresses here.
Mattress Comfort Guide
FIND YOUR FIT
3 MATTRESS MODELS
The Blu Dot FOAM MATTRESS10" thick. This economical option uses open cell structure foam that allows increased airflow. All foams are low VOC and CertiPUR® certified. Available in plush or firm.
The Blu Dot HYBRID MATTRESS11" thick. Slightly thicker than the Foam option, the Hybrid contains 6" of Quantum coil innerspring for greater stability across the entire mattress, especially the outer edges. Available in plush or firm.
The Blu Dot NATURAL HYBRID MATTRESS11" thick. Tufted organic cotton, Calamera wool, natural latex and 8" of Quantum coil innerspring make this the most natural choice as it contains no foam layers. The firmess level is a crowd-pleasing medium-firm. Available here.
This Might Interest You
Standard Shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total.
Items are shipped via FedEx or common carrier (a freight company) depending on the overall weight of your order. If your order is shipped via common carrier, you will be contacted one to two days in advance to schedule a Monday through Friday delivery appointment.
Inside delivery with assembly is available for an additional $149 per order.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Our 100-night trial period has your back (even if you’re a side-sleeper). If you aren’t happy with your mattress after 30 days, contact us to initiate a full product refund. After 100 days have passed, you can contact us to initiate a refund, but you will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee on the item returned. We do not accept returns if you’ve had the item for more than 120 days, unless it's defective.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.