The Blu Dot Hybrid Mattress
Sweet dreams are made of… well considered layers.
Mattress shopping is a chore. Falling asleep and waking rested should not be. Conceived with the same thought and design consideration that goes into every Blu Dot product, all our mattresses are made in the USA using CertiPUR certified materials. Blah, blah, blah….we hope this puts you to sleep.
- Hybrid Mattress combines foam and an innerspring system
- 11" Hybrid constructed from 2" Serene gel-infused foam, 2" Super firm polyfoam, 6" Quantum coil innerspring and 1" Super firm polyfoam base
- Smooth top panel
- Available in plush or firm
- Open cell structure foam allows for ample airflow keeping you cool
- Foam is CertiPUR® certified; Low VOC and made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP
- Mattresses are compact-boxed, so no delivery appointment necessary
- Single sided design and construction means no mattress flipping necessary
- Compatible with box spring foundation, platform bed, slats or adjustable base
- Made in USA
- Shop all mattresses here. Compare all mattresses here
Mattress Comfort Guide
FIND YOUR FIT
3 MATTRESS MODELS
The Blu Dot FOAM MATTRESS10" thick. This economical option uses open cell structure foam that allows increased airflow. All foams are low VOC and CertiPUR® certified. Available in plush or firm.
The Blu Dot HYBRID MATTRESS11" thick. Slightly thicker than the Foam option, the Hybrid contains 6" of Quantum coil innerspring for greater stability across the entire mattress, especially the outer edges. Available in plush or firm.
The Blu Dot NATURAL HYBRID MATTRESS11" thick. Tufted organic cotton, Calamera wool, natural latex and 8" of Quantum coil innerspring make this the most natural choice as it contains no foam layers. The firmess level is a crowd-pleasing medium-firm. Available here.
This Might Interest You
In stock items typically ship out from our warehouse within 5-10 business days.
Reserve now, ships later: These items typically ship within 5-10 business days once they arrive in our warehouse.
Standard Shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total. Optional upgrades and total cost are finalized at checkout. Visit our shipping page for options and policies.
Our 100-night trial period has your back (even if you’re a side-sleeper). If you aren’t happy with your mattress after 30 days, contact us to initiate a full product refund. After 100 days have passed, you can contact us to initiate a refund, but you will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee on the item returned. We do not accept returns if you’ve had the item for more than 120 days, unless it's defective.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.