New Standard Ottoman
Est. in stock:
The secret to partying is that there is no secret to partying.Sometimes it is not about starting from scratch, but rather revisiting past designs and making them better. The New Standard modern ottoman is simplicity at its best with a twist. Now new and improved. Wide arms and inviting loose cushions all come together with tuned proportions and show stopping legs.
Shop the entire New Standard Collection
- Kiln-dried American hardwood frame
- High resiliency foam cushions with feather down wrap
- Powder-coated steel legs
- Nixon Blue / Sand: 46% Acrylic / 43% Cotton / 11% Polyester | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Sanford Black / Coal: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Spitzer Grey: 100% Polyester | 100,000 Double rubs
- Dark Brown Leather: A top grain pigmented semi-aniline leather finished with a protective top coat to create a consistent and durable finish
- Granite Leather / Toffee Leather: A full grain natural aniline leather made from the highest quality hides; expertly tanned and milled to create a soft buttery hand and luxurious finish that will patina over time; Granite is a rich charcoal color
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- BIFMA rated
- Some assembly required
The New Standard Collection
We didn’t design our first upholstered piece until Blu Dot was seven or eight years old. Designing sofas is different than designing most other things. It can often be less about new ideas and clever solutions and more about making beautiful forms with a welcoming sit – comfortable sculpture. New Standard is definitely that - nicely proportioned with carefully crafted cushions that have surprising comfort. And the sweet little leg on this sofa doesn’t just look cool. It was designed this way because it is always hard to attach a leg cleanly and directly at the outside corner of a sofa, as all the fabric comes together at that point. That’s why New Standard’s legs attach to the frame inboard and appear to “float” at the corners. It’s always a bonus when solving a practical problem leads us to an interesting aesthetic detail.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
Standard Shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total.
Items are shipped via FedEx or common carrier (a freight company) depending on the overall weight of your order. If your order is shipped via common carrier, you will be contacted one to two days in advance to schedule a Monday through Friday delivery appointment.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase. If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt, and we will take it back for a full refund or help you find a suitable replacement.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.