Simple with a healthy side of swagger.
Sometimes it is not about starting from scratch, but rather revisiting past designs and making them better. The New Standard is simplicity at its best with a twist. Now new and improved. Wide arms and inviting loose cushions all come together with tuned proportions and show stopping legs. Available in multiple fabrics, leathers and leg finishes, and an array of shapes to suit any space.
- Kiln-dried wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with feather down wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and with use will take on a more casual appearance. To promote even wear over time, we recommend fluffing and flipping cushions frequently after use
- Powder-coated steel legs
- New Standard items in fabric upholstery are made in the USA, while Maharam and leather items are produced abroad
- Spitzer Grey: 100% Polyester | 100,000 Double rubs
- Maharam Mode in Intaglio: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester / 20% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda: 68% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester / 32% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Mode in Clavicle: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester / 20% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- Granite Leather / Toffee Leather: a full grain natural aniline leather made from the highest quality hides; expertly tanned and milled to create a soft buttery hand and luxurious finish that will patina over time; Granite is a rich charcoal color. Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- BIFMA rated
- Some assembly required
This Might Interest You
This item ships via freight.
The final delivery options are determined in checkout based on your cart’s contents and ship-to address.
If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a refund of the returning item(s) minus a 10% return fee.
After 30 days, you can do the same, but you will be charged a 20% return fee on the items returned. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.