Est. in stock:
Warning: May cause drowsiness.
Sure, you can multitask on Sunday. But why, when you can just melt instead? Refined and well-bred enough for the poshest of interiors, the Sunday collection is designed to look good, but still be all about the comfort, baby! A simple recessed leg eliminates distraction and lets the cozy cushions and thin frame levitate. On Sunday, you rest.
- Extra deep seat and lower profile lends a loungey and laidback feel
- Sturdy kiln-dried American hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Webbing provides durable support beneath cushions
- Cushions are surrounded by high resiliency foam, then wrapped in feather and down to provide a plush, comfortable seat, and with use will take on a more casual appearance
- To promote even wear over time, we recommend fluffing and flipping cushions frequently after use
- Agnew Grey: 54% Cotton / 29% Recycled Cotton / 17% Polyester blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Makada Charcoal: 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Sanford Black / Linen: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Camel Velvet: 82% Polyester, 18% Cotton | 70,000 Double Rubs
- Some assembly required
This Might Interest You
This item ships via freight.
The final delivery options are determined in checkout based on your cart’s contents and ship-to address.
If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a refund of the returning item(s) minus a 10% return fee.
After 30 days, you can do the same, but you will be charged a 20% return fee on the items returned. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.