Nature’s VIP section.
Party in the back. Solid teak and a tidy, resilient cushion dole out soft shapes to form a supportive sidekick in any setting. Architectural powder-coated aluminum adds playful textural appeal and a touch of class. The result is a pleasing spot to see and be seated.
- Powder-coated aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion resistant
- Plastic glides on feet to protect surfaces
- Solid, responsibly-sourced teak wood back
- UV and mildew resistant Sunbrella upholstered seat cushion
- Toohey Charcoal: 97% Sunbrella Acrylic / 3% Other | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Sunbrella Blush/Ivy/Oasis: 100% Acrylic | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Sunbrella fabrics can be cleaned and sanitized using bleach or any additional disinfectants without experiencing color loss or degradation
- Sunbrella upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- Teak wood is rich in minerals and natural oils making it durable in all climates. Weathering and color variation is natural and will create a silver-grey patina over time
- To maintain and revive weathered furniture, it is recommended to seal teak furniture
- Learn more about teak and care tips here
- To protect the products finish and to extend the life of your outdoor furniture, store in dry location when not in use or during periods of inclement weather
- We cannot warrant against chipping, scuffing, fading or corrosion, especially in seaside or harsh urban environments
- BIFMA rated
- Ships fully assembled
Low Fade Outdoor Lounge Chair
Low Fade set a high bar from the start. Our goal was to create a chair that celebrated teak in all its glory. Instead of using rectilinear teak planks often seen in outdoor furniture, we sought to create a softer shape that felt both unique and really comfortable.
The challenge with teak is that it can’t be bent into shape. To form its gently curving back we borrowed from wood barrel construction. Rather than machining shapes from larger teak blocks, we used faceted planks, which allowed us to make the back without wasting precious teak. Next, we propped our teak on a low and lovely powder-coated aluminum frame. We topped it off with a fixed, Sunbrella fabric cushion for all-weather durability and all-over comfort.
Designing stuff we love.
Everyday here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
This item ships via FedEx.
The final delivery options are determined in checkout based on your cart's contents and ship-to address.
If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a refund of the returning item(s) minus a 10% return fee.
After 30 days, you can do the same, but you will be charged a 20% return fee on the items returned. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.