Its got legs. It knows how to use them.
Overlapping wood drawer and door fronts give the collection its name, while elegant wood finishes and a scene stealing leg bring the visual charisma. With soft close doors.
- Maple: Solid whitewashed maple wood door/drawer fronts, maple veneer tops and side panels
- Orange and White Legs: Powder-coated steel plate
- Maple Legs: Solid whitewashed maple
- Black: Solid stained ash wood door/drawer fronts, ash veneer tops and side panels
- Black Legs: Solid ash legs with black stain
- Doors have self-closing hardware for smooth and silent closure
- Cable management openings at back
- Adjustable foot glides
- Unfinished wood back
- Some assembly required
The Lap Collection
Our goal with Lap was to introduce texture into a casegood collection, but to do it in a very obvious and minimal way – not too busy, not too complicated. The clapboard-like fronts camouflage the seams between drawers and doors and create a hidden hand pull. Together these allow for an unusually monolithic cabinet façade. We had a challenge choosing wood grains and finishes – if the grain was too strong, it overpowered the subtlety of the texture of the front, but without any grain, they felt too cool and lifeless. Lastly we added a foot that had a little personality, with a little flair – literally – that matches the angles of the saw-tooth front.
Designing stuff we love.
Everyday here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
This item ships via freight.
The final delivery options are determined in checkout based on your cart’s contents and ship-to address.
If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a refund of the returning item(s) minus a 10% return fee.
After 30 days, you can do the same, but you will be charged a 20% return fee on the items returned. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.