Host Dining Chair
Est. in stock:
With the most.
Do we really need chairs? Well, if we don't want to stand, sit or lay on the floor, the answer is a resounding "yes!" Do they need us? Nope, not one bit. But don't let that tension get in the way of a beautiful relationship. Sit with comfort and style. Rest your arms and know that Host will take care of you and your guests. Fully upholstered and (well) padded seat bucket features a soft facet back detail. With solid wood legs.
- Molded foam over a wood and metal frame
- Solid wood base in walnut or white oak
- Rostenkowski Blue / Otter: 80% Polyester / 20% Linen upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Stone / Tomato: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Ablin Velvet: 82% Polyester, 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Messenger in Everglade: 78% post-industrial recycled Polyester, 15% Polyester, 7% Nylon | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda: 68% post-consumer recycled Polyester, 32% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- BIFMA rated
- Ships fully assembled
The Host Dining Chair
Host was born from the desire to create a larger scale, plush dining chair without overdoing it. Early concepts explored mixing hard and soft forms, with a rounded inner shell being combined with a more chiseled, planar outer shell. We utilized the same technology used to make automotive seats to achieve this form while minimizing the internal structure. Voila!
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
Standard Shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total.
Items are shipped via FedEx or common carrier (a freight company) depending on the overall weight of your order. If your order is shipped via common carrier, you will be contacted one to two days in advance to schedule a Monday through Friday delivery appointment.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase. If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt, and we will take it back for a full refund or help you find a suitable replacement.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.