Micro this and mini that has a place, but Good Times is happy to buck the trend, assert its heft and take up some damn space. The circular, thick wood top is fortified by generous, round wood legs. Also available in capsule-shaped 82" and 100" lengths.
- Seats four comfortably
- Constructed solid-wood core with Ash or Walnut veneered surface
- Hardwood legs with wood veneers
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Walnut is finished with Rubio® Monocoat Finish; a solvent free, 0% VOC, hardwax oil wood finish
- Whitewashed Ash and Black Ash is finished with a lacquer topcoat
- Suggested maintenance of Walnut finish includes treating surface with Rubio® Monocoat Refresh every 12 to 24 months to extend finish life
- This product is heavy. Grab a buddy or two when moving
- BIFMA rated
- Some assembly required
Good Times Dining Table
Our table assortment needed a design that would work especially well in larger dining rooms and conference situations. Early Good Times table prototypes featured a hefty pedestal base that added volume and visual weight. A good idea in theory. But we realized that what we gained in substance, we lost in stability and legroom. After numerous prototypes, we swapped the pedestal base for thick, sturdy legs that paired well with a massive wood top that boasts a soft curve to make it inviting from all sides.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
This item ships via freight.
The final delivery options are determined in checkout based on your cart’s contents and ship-to address.
If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a refund of the returning item(s) minus a 10% return fee.
After 30 days, you can do the same, but you will be charged a 20% return fee on the items returned. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.