Est. in stock:
Don't care, feet in the air.
The perfect companion for our Field Lounge Chair, a "just-right" padded upholstered cushion is cradled by sculptural steel legs.
- Steel and bent wood construction with high resiliency foam cushion
- Powder-coated steel base
- Craig Red: 80% Polyester / 20% Linen blend upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Edwards Charcoal / Light Grey / Navy / Tomato: 28% wool / 70% acrylic / 2% nylon blend upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Blush: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Moss Velvet / Storm: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- BIFMA rated
- Some assembly required
The Field Lounge Chair and Ottoman
Field Lounge Chair gave us a good feeling right from the start. Our goal was to design a chair you could really sink into. Something big, plush and super comfortable. That meant arms were a must. The trick was finding a way to make them feel like part of the form, instead of a separate element, which tends to take the chair into mid-century territory. We shaped the arms and body to work as one, which defined the silhouette, while keeping it simple and sculptural. Then we topped it with sumptuous upholstered cushions to up the comfort quotient. Finally, we propped it on a powder-coated steel base that attaches in the center, making Field appear to almost float. The result is one of our most comfortable (and beautiful) chairs. Not to mention, winner of the Best Lounge Chair of the Year from Interior Design Magazine. NBD.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
In stock items typically ship out from our warehouse within 5-10 business days.
Reserve now, ships later: These items typically ship within 5-10 business days once they arrive in our warehouse.
Standard Shipping rates are 9% of your merchandise total. Optional upgrades and total cost are finalized at checkout. Visit our shipping page for options and policies.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase. If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt, and we will take it back for a full refund or help you find a suitable replacement.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.