Field Lounge Chair
Call dibs.Shapely curves, a gentle recline and “just-right” cushions invite the lost art of unwinding. A sculptural powder-coated steel base sets up the striking profile. Available in fabric, velvet and leather. Field Ottoman also available.
Shop the entire Field Collection.
- Steel and bent wood construction with light all-over padding
- Reversible seat and back cushions filled with high resiliency foam with feather-down wrap
- Feather-down filled lumbar pillow included
- Craig Red / Sand: 80% Polyester / 20% Linen blend upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Edwards Charcoal / Light Grey / Navy / Tomato: 28% wool / 70% acrylic / 2% nylon blend upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Blush: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Candor in Flare / Cannoli: 70% post-industrial recycled Polyester, 30% Polyester | 70,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda: 68% post-consumer recycled Polyester, 32% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Ink and Storm Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Moss Velvet / Storm: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- BIFMA rated
- Some assembly required
The Field Lounge Chair and Ottoman
Field Lounge Chair gave us a good feeling right from the start. Our goal was to design a chair you could really sink into. Something big, plush and super comfortable. That meant arms were a must. The trick was finding a way to make them feel like part of the form, instead of a separate element, which tends to take the chair into mid-century territory. We shaped the arms and body to work as one, which defined the silhouette, while keeping it simple and sculptural. Then we topped it with sumptuous upholstered cushions to up the comfort quotient. Finally, we propped it on a powder-coated steel base that attaches in the center, making Field appear to almost float. The result is one of our most comfortable (and beautiful) chairs. Not to mention, winner of the Best Lounge Chair of the Year from Interior Design Magazine. NBD.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
Standard Shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total.
Large items are shipped via common carrier (a freight company). You will be contacted one to two days in advance to schedule a Monday through Friday delivery appointment.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase. If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt, and we will take it back for a full refund or help you find a suitable replacement.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.