Drop it low.
The fancy sweatpants of sofas. Elegantly nonchalant, endlessly comfortable and the envy of everyone. When it comes to your comfort, Esker has thought of everything. Wide, low arms provide a satisfying resting spot for your head, your arm or your four-legged friend. A deep sit and overhanging cushions keep your lower half happy and your lounging game on point.
- Solid hardwood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a soft plush sit
- Removeable and reversible seat cushion
- Glides on feet to protect floor surfaces
- Afton Grey: 92% Polyester / 8% Linen | 60,000 Double Rubs
- Kelso Sand and Kelso Blue: 100% Post-consumer Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Kelso upholstery fabrics are environmentally friendly, made from 31 recycled water bottles per yard and have no chemical additives; Can be cleaned and sanitized using bleach or any additional disinfectants without experiencing color loss or degradation
- Storm Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Ships fully assembled
This Might Interest You
This item ships via freight.
The final delivery options are determined in checkout based on your cart’s contents and ship-to address.
If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a refund of the returning item(s) minus a 10% return fee.
After 30 days, you can do the same, but you will be charged a 20% return fee on the items returned. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.