If a tree falls in the forest is it as comfortable as you will be sitting on this?
Leather wrapped contours form a relaxing position that equally invites introspection and socialization. The contrasting lumbar pillow slides to be where you want it and blackened steel base provides all the support needed to start your journey of taking a damn load off. Lounge chair also available.
- Oblivion powder-coated steel base
- Adjustable glides
- Adjustable lumbar pillow with snap closure strap; magnet holds pillow in high or low position
- Steel tube frame with wood shell wrapped in foam and batting
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time; Leather seat with coordinating camel velvet chair back
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use; Leather seat with coordinating ink velvet chair back
- Loden Green Leather: A full aniline leather that is buffed and finished with a light wax and clear topcoat for a smooth, natural look and feel; the leather's surface is further polished with heat and pressure for a clean, modern aesthetic
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- BIFMA rated
The Deep Thoughts Collection
Deep Thought’s design began by searching for the perfect line to contour the human body, which was no easy feat. We used a seating buck to test various angles of reclination. The sweet spot keeps you upright enough for casual conversation, yet relaxed enough to imagine you're in the perfect hammock. Deep Thoughts is a slender, minimal design that combines comfort and aesthetics. We used a powder-coated steel base with gently tapered legs for a delicate foundation under the curving velvet and leather seat. An adjustable lumbar pillow was added so you can customize the fit for your own unique body shape.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
In stock items typically ship out from our warehouse within 5-10 business days.
Reserve now, ships later: These items typically ship within 5-10 business days once they arrive in our warehouse.
Standard Shipping rates are 9% of your merchandise total. Optional upgrades and total cost are finalized at checkout. Visit our shipping page for options and policies.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase. If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt, and we will take it back for a full refund or help you find a suitable replacement.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.