Your night bench will be jealous.This is a bench. A really beautifully proportioned and well executed bench. It does not connect to the internet, disrupt industry or reimagine a damn thing. It’s just good. Also available in a bigger size.
This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. It is intended to patina with use and time. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
- Powder-coated steel base
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel
- Blush / Grey Green Leather: A full aniline leather that will burnish and patina with wear; Features subtle shading and a high level of natural markings
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Oxblood Leather: A full grain aniline leather with a soft and smooth hand
- Natural characteristics will be visible enhancing the character of the leather; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather.
- Some assembly required
This Might Interest You
Standard Shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total.
Large items are shipped via common carrier (a freight company). You will be contacted one to two days in advance to schedule a Monday through Friday delivery appointment.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase. If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt, and we will take it back for a full refund or help you find a suitable replacement.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.