Dandy Leather Lounge Chair
Rub down.High-backed and leggy beauty in search of willing participants for a relaxing and elegant seating encounter. Experience not required. Must be into tight backs and seats. With a piped seam detail and tubular powder-coated steel legs. Now available in three sumptuous leather options.
This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. It is intended to patina with use and time. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
Shop the entire Dandy Collection.
- Scaled-down size is ideal for smaller spaces and multi-purpose rooms
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Oxblood Leather: A full grain aniline leather with a soft and smooth hand; Natural markings will be visible enhancing the character of the leather
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather.
- Sturdy kiln-dried hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Tight seat and high back cushion with piping detail
- Powder-coated metal base
- Some assembly required
The Dandy Collection
A “tuxedo sofa” has arms and a back of equal height. We had no idea we had designed a “tuxedo sofa” when we designed Dandy, and we don’t particularly care now, either. Dandy was just about creating a really clean, taught silhouette with a beautifully minimal leg. It is a piece that we designed to be equally as interesting to experience from the back as it is from the front.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
Standard Shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total.
Large items are shipped via common carrier (a freight company). You will be contacted one to two days in advance to schedule a Monday through Friday delivery appointment.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase. If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt, and we will take it back for a full refund or help you find a suitable replacement.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.