Rub down.High-backed and leggy beauty in search of willing participants for a relaxing and elegant seating encounter. Experience not required. Must be into tight backs and seats. With a piped seam detail and tubular powder-coated steel legs. Now available in three sumptuous leather options.
This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. It is intended to patina with use and time. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
Shop the entire Dandy Collection.
- Scaled-down size is ideal for smaller spaces and multi-purpose rooms
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Oxblood Leather: A full grain aniline leather with a soft and smooth hand; Natural markings will be visible enhancing the character of the leather
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather.
- Sturdy kiln-dried hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Tight seat and high back cushion with piping detail
- Powder-coated metal base
- Some assembly required
This Might Interest You
This item ships via freight.
The final delivery options are determined in checkout based on your cart’s contents and ship-to address.
If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a refund of the returning item(s) minus a 10% return fee.
After 30 days, you can do the same, but you will be charged a 20% return fee on the items returned. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.