Recommended uses include sitting, sleeping, dreaming, relaxing and avoiding lava.
Cleon's three modular pieces are designed to let you configure and reconfigure your own perfect seating solution. Stick with your favorite or switch it up. The three arms and ottoman can be connected to create a lounge chair. Zig-zag stitching detail and gentle pleating at the seams round out the package.
- Strong solid hardwood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Foam and Dacron fiber filled cushions create a relaxed and comfortable feel
- Tait Charcoal: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Mode in Clavicle: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester|100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda: 68% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 32% Polyester| 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- Camel / Slate Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Some assembly required
This Might Interest You
This item ships via freight.
The final delivery options are determined in checkout based on your cart’s contents and ship-to address.
If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a refund of the returning item(s) minus a 10% return fee.
After 30 days, you can do the same, but you will be charged a 20% return fee on the items returned. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.