With a sheltering high back that envelops a loose seat and back cushion, Bloke is equal parts refined haven and sofa. A well-mannered guest in any space, Bloke works its restrained proportions to the max and flaunts a thin, rounded powder-coated steel leg. Fit for the Queen or keggers, Bloke is a sophisticate that knows how to have a lot of fun.
- Sturdy kiln-dried hardwood frame
- High resiliency foam seat cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort
- Powder-coated steel legs
- Rostenkowski Blue: Navy powder-coated steel legs, 80% Polyester / 20% Linen upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Stone: Slate powder-coated steel legs, 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Gabro Grey: Oblivion powder-coated steel legs, 70% Wool / 20% Polyester / 5% Nylon / 5% Acrylic blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Ochre Velvet: Ochre powder-coated steel legs, 100% Polyester upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Some assembly required
The Bloke Collection
What we liked about the sketch that later became Bloke was that it wasn’t just another rectangle from bird’s-eye view. It was conceived initially as a sectional - when most often the straight sofa silhouette comes first and the sectional is interpolated from there. It’s one of the reasons Bloke is so unique - the oblique angles on the back look nice from any angle. The legs are delicate and ganging up multiples let us keep the manufacturing simple.
Designing stuff we love.
Everyday here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
This item ships via freight.
The final delivery options are determined in checkout based on your cart’s contents and ship-to address.
If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a refund of the returning item(s) minus a 10% return fee.
After 30 days, you can do the same, but you will be charged a 20% return fee on the items returned. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.