Give the people what they want.
Acre is the kissing cousin of our much-loved Field Chair. Slightly smaller in stature, but equally elegant, its friendly curves keep you comfortably upright. A tucked seam back detail adds visual appeal and sets up additional lumbar support for long afternoons spent reading or dawdling. Comes with a stainless or blackened steel base that cradles the shell.
- Stainless or blackened steel tube base
- Contoured upholstery-wrapped foam seat and back cushion
- Plastic feet glides to protect surfaces
- Tait Stone: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Mode in Machine: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- Copper and Storm Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- BIFMA rated
- Ships fully assembled
The Acre Lounge Chair
Inspired by our Field lounge chair, we aimed to design a smaller scale, slightly less loungy option that was confident on its own or as a pair. Acre’s design process was very iterative, and the final details emerged slowly as we worked through multiple rounds of models, mockups, and prototypes. Prototyping taught us a key to comfort would be additional lumbar support to the lower back. Seeing an opportunity for an upholstery detail, we designed a subtle tucked seam that provided a smooth transition from arms to back. For the base, we sought to create a minimal form that complemented the curvature of the upholstered seat. After more mockups and tweaking, we created a simple, fluid frame that cradles the seat and transitions into direct, rectilinear legs.
Designing stuff we love.
Everyday here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
This item ships via freight.
The final delivery options are determined in checkout based on your cart’s contents and ship-to address.
If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a refund of the returning item(s) minus a 10% return fee.
After 30 days, you can do the same, but you will be charged a 20% return fee on the items returned. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.