Sunday 82" Sofa
Est. in stock:
Est. in stock:
Sloth gets a bad rap.
Sure, you can multitask on Sunday. But why, when you can just melt instead? Refined and well-bred enough for the poshest of interiors, the Sunday collection is designed to look good, but still be all about the comfort, baby! A simple recessed leg eliminates distraction and lets the cozy cushions and thin frame levitate. On Sunday, you rest.
- Sturdy kiln-dried American hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Webbing provides durable support beneath cushions
- Cushions are surrounded by high resiliency foam, then wrapped in feather and down to provide a plush, comfortable seat, and with use will take on a more casual appearance. To promote even wear over time, we recommend fluffing and flipping cushions frequently after use
- Extra deep seat and lower profile lends a loungey and laidback feel
- Agnew Grey: 54% Cotton / 29% Recycled Cotton / 17% Polyester blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Makada Charcoal: 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Sanford Black / Linen: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Some assembly required
This Might Interest You
In stock items typically ship out from our warehouse within 5-10 business days.
Reserve now, ships later: These items typically ship within 5-10 business days once they arrive in our warehouse.
Standard Shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total. Optional upgrades and total cost are finalized at checkout. Visit our shipping page for options and policies.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase. If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt, and we will take it back for a full refund or help you find a suitable replacement.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.