Racer Dining Chair
If sitting is bad, I don’t want to be good.An upholstered seat and back work the curves and overlap just so to create a chair that invites you to sit down and stay awhile. The channel stitch detail may not improve the aerodynamics, but it sure does looks swell. With a color coordinated powder coated steel sled base. Available in barstool, counter stool and dining chair.
• Bent plywood construction with light all-over padding
• Tait Marine: navy powder-coated steel base, 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
• Tait Stone: black powder-coated steel base, 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
• Tait Tomato: tomato powder-coated steel base, 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
• Toohey Charcoal: oblivion powder-coated steel base, 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 45,000 Double Rubs
• Some assembly required
• BIFMA rated
The Racer Collection
Designing stuff we love.
Everyday here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
Standard Shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total.
Items are shipped via FedEx or common carrier (a freight company) depending on the overall weight of your order. If your order is shipped via common carrier, you will be contacted one to two days in advance to schedule a Monday through Friday delivery appointment.
Inside delivery with assembly is available for an additional $149 per order.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase. If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt, and we will take it back for a full refund or help you find a suitable replacement.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.