Est. in stock:
Est. in stock:
Your parents will love it. Your parents will hate it. Pick which one applies, then buy.
Vegging just became a very meaty proposition. A nap-friendly single-seat cushion provides a wide swath of space to stretch out. Pile on comfort as you please with a coordinating assortment of loose back cushions. Velvet woven texture and matching back pillows all included for additional support and the pillow fort of your dreams.
- Solid hardwood and wood frame
- Seat cushions and loose back cushions have foam core plus feather and down filling
- Large and small square throw pillows with feather and down filling
- Down proof ticking on cushions and pillows prevent feathers and fill from escaping
- Landa Stone: 69% Cotton / 31% Polyester | 39,000 Double Rubs
- Tofte Navy: 85% Polyester / 15% Linen | 100,000+ Double Rubs
- Storm Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Landa Stone Color Mix 1 Pillows: Assorted sizes in Landa Stone
- Landa Stone Color Mix 2 Pillows: Large squares in Aqua and small squares in Sanford Linen
- Tofte Navy Color Mix 1 Pillows: Assorted sizes in Tofte Navy
- Tofte Navy Color Mix 2 Pillows: Large squares in Camel Velvet and small squares in Sanford Navy
- Storm Velvet Color Mix 1 Pillows: Assorted sizes in Storm Velvet
- Storm Velvet Color Mix 2 Pillows: Large squares in Landa Stone and small squares in Sanford Linen
- Some assembly required
The Hands Down Collection
Our goal with Hands Down was to create a tailored sofa that invites relaxation. Smart, not stuffy. Gentle curves along an otherwise upright back and arm create a generous, deep sit and a simple silhouette. As the design progressed, we hit on the idea of a scatter back sofa, which uses a variety of pillow sizes to create a more flexible, customized seating experience. It also gives the tightly upholstered form permission to let loose. To expand the comfort, we used a single seat bench cushion, which lends itself to sitting tall or stretching out. We spent a lot of time achieving the perfect sit. One that has a nice initial “sink,” but doesn’t make you feel stuck on the sofa all day—unless that’s what you’re going for.
Designing stuff we love.
Everyday here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
This item ships via freight.
The final delivery options are determined in checkout based on your cart’s contents and ship-to address.
If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a refund of the returning item(s) minus a 10% return fee.
After 30 days, you can do the same, but you will be charged a 20% return fee on the items returned. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.