Good Times 100" Dining Table
Massive attack.Micro this and mini that has a place, but Good Times is happy to buck the trend, assert its heft and take up some damn space. The capsule-shaped, thick wood top is fortified by generous, round wood legs. Walnut veneer over solid wood with a plant-based oil finish.
• Solid Ash or Walnut laminated and edged over constructed solid-wood core
• Hardwood legs with walnut veneers
• Walnut table is finished with Rubio® Monocoat Finish; a solvent free, 0% VOC, hardwax oil wood finish
• Whitewashed Ash and Black Ash is finished with a lacquer top coat
• Suggested maintenance of Walnut finish includes treating surface with Rubio® Monocoat Refresh every 12 to 24 months to extend finish life
• Adjustable levelers on bottom of each leg
• Assembly required
Good Times Dining Table
Our table assortment needed a design that would work especially well in larger dining rooms and conference situations. Early Good Times table prototypes featured a hefty pedestal base that added volume and visual weight. A good idea in theory. But we realized that what we gained in substance, we lost in stability and legroom. After numerous prototypes, we swapped the pedestal base for thick, sturdy legs that paired well with a massive wood top that boasts a soft curve to make it inviting from all sides.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
Standard Shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total.
Large items are shipped via common carrier (a freight company). You will be contacted one to two days in advance to schedule a Monday through Friday delivery appointment.
Inside delivery with assembly is available for an additional $149 per order.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase. If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt, and we will take it back for a full refund or help you find a suitable replacement.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.