When it comes to your comfort, Double Down does not mess around. A single material stretches along clean lines to create a no-fuss form suited for all spaces. Back gently angles to help you relax to the max, while tight upholstery keeps it all looking dreamy and dapper. Up the ante in rich buttery leather.
- Wood and solid hardwood frame
- Tight back with firm high resiliency foam cushion
- Removable seat cushion
- Adjustable foot glides
- Camel / Moss Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Toffee Leather: A full grain natural aniline leather made from the highest quality hides; expertly tanned and milled to create a soft buttery hand and luxurious finish that will patina over time. Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Slate Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- BIFMA rated
- Ships fully assembled
The Double Down Lounge Chair
Comfort, structure, and a low profile are the foundation of the classic club chair. Double Down was designed with all these elements in mind, pairing subtle curvature within a formal outline, to create a confident yet understated look. Finding a balance between these aspects was the real challenge during development, where we explored decisions for every seam, curve, and thickness in an effort to not create something too traditional or rigid. The final design needed to be visually inviting from all angles, enticing to touch, and substantial without being heavy. With these considerations in mind, we built and re-built the chair until every detail had been refined. Double down is an accomplishment of our careful design practice, finely tuned until it exists separately from other designs, yet is still the obvious choice to sit in when faced with a room full of options.
Designing stuff we love.
Everyday here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
This item ships via freight.
The final delivery options are determined in checkout based on your cart’s contents and ship-to address.
If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a refund of the returning item(s) minus a 10% return fee.
After 30 days, you can do the same, but you will be charged a 20% return fee on the items returned. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.