Est. in stock:
Est. in stock:
Made you look.
High-backed and leggy beauty in search of willing participants for a relaxing and elegant seating encounter. Experience not required. Must be into tight backs and seats. With a piped seam detail and tubular powder-coated steel legs.
- Scaled-down size is ideal for smaller spaces and multi-purpose rooms
- Sturdy kiln-dried hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Tight seat and high back cushion with piping detail
- Libby Charcoal: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 85,000 Double Rubs
- Oatmeal: 31% Hemp / 29% Cotton / 40% Polyester blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Oxblood Leather: A full grain aniline leather with a soft and smooth hand; Natural markings will be visible enhancing the character of the leather
- Camel Velvet: 67% Polyester / 33% Cotton | 70,000 Double Rubs
- Powder-coated or blackened metal base
- Some assembly required
This item ships via freight.
The final delivery options are determined in checkout based on your cart’s contents and ship-to address.
If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a refund of the returning item(s) minus a 10% return fee.
After 30 days, you can do the same, but you will be charged a 20% return fee on the items returned. Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.