Cleon Small Sectional Sofa
Noncommittal? No problem.Cleon's three modular pieces are designed to let you configure and reconfigure your own perfect seating solution. Stick with your favorite or switch it up. The upholstered components of this small sectional sofa can be connected to create multiple size and shape possibilities. Zig-zag stitching detail and gentle pleating at the seams round out the package.
Shop the entire Cleon Collection.
- The Small Sectional comes with two sofas, two arms and endless possibilities
- Strong solid hardwood and engineered wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Feather/down and fiber blend cushions create a relaxed and comfortable feel
- Powder-coated steel base with adjustable glides
- Craig Sand: 92% polyester / 8% linen upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Charcoal / Ochre: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Camel / Slate Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Some assembly required
The Cleon Collection
It was a challenge to make a really flexible system out of a limited number of parts. With Cleon, we were determined to create modular seating that could be configured a boatload of ways – from simple small sofas to larger sectionals to really large multi-sided islands you might see in a hotel lobby – with just three unique components. Once we figured out the system, we spent months creating the perfect casual, rumpled look using just the right mix of down-filled cushions and gathered seams. Like that friend in college who had the sloppy/casual preppy look that you knew took years to cultivate.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
Standard Shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total.
Large items are shipped via common carrier (a freight company). You will be contacted one to two days in advance to schedule a Monday through Friday delivery appointment.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase. If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt, and we will take it back for a full refund or help you find a suitable replacement.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.