Bloke Sofa with Chaise
YAS QWEEN!With a sheltering high back that envelops a loose seat and back cushion, Bloke is equal parts refined haven and sofa. A well-mannered guest in any space, Bloke works its restrained proportions to the max and flaunts a thin rounded powder coated steel leg. Fit for the Queen or keggers, Bloke is a sophisticate that knows how to have a lot of fun.
Shop the entire Bloke Collection.
- Sturdy kiln-dried hardwood frame
- High resiliency foam seat cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort
- Powder-coated steel legs
- Rostenkowski Blue: navy powder-coated steel legs, 80% Polyester / 20% Linen upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Stone: slate powder-coated steel legs, 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Gabro Grey: oblivion powder-coated steel legs, 70% Wool / 20% Polyester / 5% Nylon / 5% Acrylic blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Some assembly required
The Bloke Collection
What we liked about the sketch that later became Bloke was that it wasn’t just another rectangle from bird’s-eye view. It was conceived initially as a sectional - when most often the straight sofa silhouette comes first and the sectional is interpolated from there. It’s one of the reasons Bloke is so unique - the oblique angles on the back look nice from any angle. The legs are delicate and ganging up multiples let us keep the manufacturing simple.
Designing stuff we love.
Everyday here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
Standard Shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total.
Large items are shipped via common carrier (a freight company). You will be contacted one to two days in advance to schedule a Monday through Friday delivery appointment.
Please note, delivery drivers do not walk dogs, cook meals or take off their shirts.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase. If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt, and we will take it back for a full refund or help you find a suitable replacement.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.