It's a keeper.
A rounded marble base, slim stalk and genteel steel shade make a perfect match in any space. Varying levels of brightness ensure your lighting needs always come first. Also available in table size.
- Spun steel powder-coated shade
- Navy Green: White polished Carrara marble base with grey cloth-covered cord
- Putty: White polished Carrara marble base with grey cloth-covered cord
- Oblivion: Black Nero Margiua marble base with black cloth-covered cord
- In-line dimmer switch with varying levels of brightness
- Dimmable bulb required; G25 globe lightbulb is recommended
- Maximum wattage 100W or an equivalent CFL or LED bulb
- Voltage: 120v
- UL listed
- Assembly required
The Beau Collection
Using the modest technique of spinning steel, our designers created a shade that one-ups conventional cylindrical or dome shaped lighting options for a modern take on the classic Tiffany style lamp. The design began with a simple sketch of a shade that bisects the bulb, throwing light both upwards and down. A marble base was incorporated to add warmth while also working as a ballast to offset the weight of the steel shade.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
In stock items typically ship out from our warehouse within 5-10 business days.
Reserve now, ships later: These items typically ship within 5-10 business days once they arrive in our warehouse.
Standard Shipping rates are 9% of your merchandise total. Optional upgrades and total cost are finalized at checkout. Visit our shipping page for options and policies.
Thrilled. Delighted. Satisfied. This is how we want you to feel about your Blu Dot purchase. If you aren't happy with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt, and we will take it back for a full refund or help you find a suitable replacement.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for a replacement or refund if necessary.
Please note that original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.